Aspirin 81/162 mg
- Therapeutic Class Antithrombotic
- Dosage Form E.C.Tablets
Each Enteric Coated Tablet contains 81 mg or 162 mg Aspirin.
- Reduce the combined risk of death and nonfatal stroke in patients who have had ischemic stroke or transient ischemia of the brain due to fibrin platelet emboli.
- Reduce the risk of vascular mortality in patients with a suspected acute MI.
- Reduce the combined risk of death and nonfatal MI in patients with a previous MI or unstable angina pectoris.
- Reduce the combined risk of MI and sudden death in patients with chronic stable angina pectoris.
It is also indicated in patients who have undergone revascularization procedures (i.e. coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG), Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) or carotid endarterectomy) when there is a preexisting condition for which aspirin is already indicated.
Dosage differs according to the intended purpose of the treatment based on prescribing doctor directions. The dose must be taken once daily and therapy should by continued indefinetly.
81 mg & 162 mg: 30 Enteric Coated Tablets.