Esomeprazole 20/40 mg
- Therapeutic Class Antiulcer
- Dosage Form Enteric Coated Capsules
Each capsule contains enteric coated pellets equals to 20 mg or 40 mg esomeprazole.
Esomeprazole should be swallowed whole and taken at least one hour before eating.
The majority of patients are healed within 4 to 8 weeks. For patients who do not heal after 4-8 weeks, an additional 4-8 weeks of treatment may be considered.
- Healing of Erosive Esophagitis: esomeprazole 20 mg once daily
- Maintenance of Healing of Erosive Esophagitis: esomeprazole 20 mg once daily
- Symptomatic Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease: esomeprazole 20 mg once daily for 4 Weeks
- Esomeprazole is indicated for treatment of heartburn and other symptoms associated with GERD.
- Risk Reduction of NSAID-Associated Gastric Ulcer
- Esomeprazole 20 mg or 40 mg once daily
- H. pylori Eradication to Reduce the Risk of Duodenal Ulcer Recurrence
Each carton contains 20 capsules.